Friday 27 August 2010

In york!


I painted my nails following a tutorial on you tube - not perfect but considering I don't have any of the kit required not too bad I say!!

Since being in York I have mostly spent money - grrr - but most things have been bargains - so not too bad! Above is my new plant - photo doesn't do it justice! It is a lovely spiky magenta pink flower! A bargain from the pound shop!
Then a trip to the works and a new book - I am addicted to recipe and craft books so this was perfect. Expect pictures and blogs of makes done from here soon!!
Then perhaps the best bargain of the day my new tins - 47p and 37p!!! Very very happy with these!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in my stocking swap! Love those biscuit and sugar jars.

    If you could email me at selinasvintage (@) gmail.com to let me know your email address, that would good. Hope to get details out to everyone later today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete